Instant Play vs. Native Apps
When it comes to mobile casino gambling, there are two formats games can be delivered to casino operators and players:
- These are apps that are compatible with individual mobile platforms,including:
- Windows Phone
- They are developed using proprietary code for each platform.
- They are available in the app stores for the different platforms.
- Players need to download them to their mobile device to play them.
Instant play mode:
- They ensure cross-platform compatibility and are compatible with all the major mobile platforms,including:
- Windows Phone
- They are available directly on the desktop or mobile website of the casino.
- There is no download involved; players can play directly in instant play mode.
- They are developed using HTML5.
NetEnt Touch has opted for the instant play version. This is in keeping with the company’s commitment to developing only Flash-based games for the desktop casinos in instant play mode. NetEnt’s reasons for choosing the instant play mode are simple:
- Development is done in HTML5, which is robust and stable.
- There is no need for developing games individually for different platforms; HTML5 ensures cross-platform compatibility.
- All games come with rich graphics and innovative features
- Games load faster and offer a smooth gaming experience
Banking Options with NetEnt Touch
Security has always been a contentious issue at online casinos. What is needed is a transaction environment that is completely safe, secure, and reliable. NetEnt Touch supports a range of banking methods for players to use on the Touch platform.
NetEnt Touch does not require players to log in exclusively through the mobile casino.
- Players can use their existing desktop account to log in, and then play from the mobile casino.
- However, many players prefer to use the mobile platform exclusively for:
- Logging in
The different payment methods NetEnt supports include:
The different credit cards supported include:
- Debit cards: The debit cards supported include:
- Visa Electron
- Visa Delta
The e-wallets supported include, among others:
The prepaid cards supported include:
While all these methods are available for depositing funds, not all of them may allow withdrawals to be made. You need to check the withdrawal methods on offer at the NetEnt casino you are playing at.
Accessing NetEnt Touch from Your Mobile Device
Accessing NetEnt Touch from your mobile device is easy. We look at the example of GDay casino to understand the process applicable. You can access the mobile casino games at this casino, and most other NetEnt casinos using one of the following 2 ways. You could:
- Enter the number of your mobile device in the space provided on the Mobile homepage of the casino.
- The casino sends a link to your device instantly through text.
- Open the text message and click the link to open it.
- Log in using your existing credentials or open a new account.
- Select the game of choice to start playing.