Turnaround Times for Withdrawal at NetEnt Casinos
The amount of time it takes for a withdrawal request to be reach the player's account after it has been processed and approved by the casino is referred to as the turnaround time. The turnaround time at NetEnt casinos depends on the payment method chosen:
The withdrawal turnaround time for credit cards is usually a maximum of 72 hours from the time the withdrawal request has been approved by the casino.
The turnaround time if the player is using an e-wallet varies depending on the specific e-wallet being used.
- E-wallets like NETeller, Skrill, or Click2Pay can take anywhere between 24 hours to 72 hours.
- There are some casinos nowadays that offer instant withdrawals with e-wallets.
Prepaid cards have a slightly longer turnaround time compared to credit cards and e-wallets. Ukash and Entropay have a turnaround time of between 1 to 5 working days, or 24 to 120 hours.
The turnaround time for banking methods varies depending on the banking method being used.
- Wire transfers usually take between 72 hours to 120 hours to reach the player's account once the withdrawal request has been approved.
- E-checks take more or less the same amount of time, though it could be slightly faster.
- Traditional checks take the longest time. From the time the withdrawal request has been approved by the casino, the turnaround time may be as less as a few days or as much as a few weeks. The time in this case mainly depends on two factors:
- The player's location
- The speed of the postal service being used
Some of the newer NetEnt casinos like Casumo and Mr. Green promise faster withdrawal times. Casumo casino in fact guarantees faster withdrawal turnaround times. The casino promises to close withdrawal reviews within a maximum of 23 hours. The following are the promised withdrawal turnaround times at this NetEnt casino.
- Credit cards: The turnaround time for a credit card withdrawal request is between 1 to 3 working days after approval.
- E-wallets: The turnaround time for withdrawals using Skrill or NETeller – post the approval of request – is instant.
- Banking methods: All banking methods have a withdrawal turnaround time of between 1 and 3 days from approval of the withdrawal request.