Types of Tournaments at NetEnt Casinos
There are different types of tournaments available at NetEnt casinos.
- Some of them come with a registration fee while others are free to enter.
- Some of them are designed to promote specific games, while others are created to enhance player experience.
- Some tournaments limit the number of participants, while others are open to all.
Regardless of the kind of tournaments at NetEnt casinos, the prizes are attractive. All such tournaments provide players with equal number of credits at the beginning. The games in these tournaments are usually available for a fixed time period.
Generally NetEnt casino tournaments can be categorized into the following types:
Ticketed entry tournaments:
These are exciting tournaments found at NetEnt casinos.
- Players need to purchase a ticket to participate in these tournaments.
- Some casinos make an exception and offer invitations to some of the players to participate.
- This kind of tournament lasts for a specific period of time.
- The prize can be:
- Cash or other items decided by the casino hosting the tournament.
- Derived from a prize pool created by the host casino.
These are another kind of tournament usually seen at NetEnt casinos.
- They are offered by the casinos to registered players.
- They are usually seen quite frequently at these casinos.
- Because of their frequency and the fact that they are free, the prizes on offer aren’t too big.
Sit and go tournaments:
Sit and go tournaments are among the most popular NetEnt casino tournaments.
- These tournaments involve poker.
- They usually come with an entry fee; the fee is usually on the lower side.
- They are good for new players as it gives them a good feel of a real money poker game in tournament format.
- Players get to learn different aspects of poker, including:
- Hand values
- Stack size
- Play strategy
- The tournament kicks off once all the seats at the tournament table are taken
- The prize money is not too high, but it is not too low either.
High roller tournaments:
These are special tournaments that cater to a special class of NetEnt casino player – the high roller.
- They are exclusive tournaments that come with a higher stake.
- Entry to these tournaments is mostly by invitation.
- They cover a range of NetEnt games, depending on the casino offering them.
- The prize money on offer is usually high.
So how do you keep track of how you are faring in a tournament? That is where the leaderboard comes into play.